Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

The winter is coming!

In Germany you say that the November is grey and cold. Well last week we had about 75°F and sunshine. Now we have 45°F and fog, fog, fog...awesome! (NOT!)

The only thing I like about that weather is that you can sit in a warm squashy blanket, read a book, drink some hot chocolate and eat cookies! Oh yeah, I really do like that!

Normally I love the winter. I love the snow, when the sun shines on the snow and it sparkles, when the dogs run through the snow and they are just happy, when the Christmas markets are in the towns and you can buy "Lebkuchen" and drink "Glühwein" and so on. I also like christmas time with the lights and the joy which is in the air, the filled streets when everyone is buying presents for christmas - oh I love the winter!

BUT the weather COULD be a bit better. I don't say it's bad because it's not raining cats and dogs. But it is definitely not good. I can see three trees when I look out of my window and I am living right next to the forest.

I got some news. We are moving. We won't move far away - just three towns further but I have to pack my things (again! - we already moved once in this year) and get all my stuff done. It's gonna be fun but exhausting, too!



The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy your whole body will be full of light! 
-Mat, 6:22-



See you,
Valerie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen