Samstag, 12. November 2011

Here we come!

Sooooo, tomorrow I'm gonna go train the dogs and me to get fitter and better in Agility ;) After our training my mom, my stepfather and me we will go to a mexican restaurant which I really like!

And there are some news...we MIGHT fly to Florida over Christmas - I got really good friends who live there and my mom and my stepfather could do what they want to while I relax in the water - way better than sitting in the cold Germany ;)

Yesterday (was it yesterday? Maybe it was the day before yesterday but well, doesn't matter!) I made pancakes for my mom. It was the first time I made 'em and I have to say...they were very good for my first try! I love pancakes with apples and cinnamon, yummy!!

Do you know the movie Tangled? It's such a gorgeous movie, you'll have to watch it! Tangled is my new favorite movie which changes like every single day :D



See you,
Valerie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen