Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Bad days...

...come and go but today was definitely one of those real bad days. First of all I was really late for my competition so I had only 2 minutes to warm up my dog which is not much :D Then almost everything went wrong - in total I got eliminated in one run and the other three runs were with faults and refusals. It was a big surprise but I won a little dog bowl for being the best junior at the competition...well...!
Now I am watching Julie&Julia - a wonderful movie :)



It was a very sunny day so I had the opportunity to take a lot of photos with my DSLR.
This is Smash "Smash Roy" a Border Collie from Norway. Please click on the photos so that you can see them in HD or full quality ;)















Now I have to go because I have to sell some things on eBay...and then I will have dinner - it's fondue for supper. Yummy!


See you,
Valerie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen