Samstag, 5. November 2011

My first "BLOG"

Hello everyone (whoever reads this),

welcome to my blog. Please don't ask what this blog is about because honestly, even I am not quite sure. Maybe it's just gonna be about my life, what I do, what I like, what I don't like and so on.

My name is Valerie, I live in Germany and go to school. I spend my freetime with my dogs, I do Agility it's a dogsport - you have to run a course with tunnels, jumps, weaving poles, a see-saw and some other bars. It's a bit like showjumping with a horse although you don't sit on the dog you run next to it. 


I already have a homepage but I think a blog is something like a new step in the world of the Internet ;) You can visit me here. Feel free to write in my guestbook - I love to read comments. It's the same with the blog, I'd love to read comments from you!

Tomorrow I gonna go to a tournament like almost every weekend - it's gonna be a lot of fun! Why I do write this blog in english? Just so that everyone can understand it, my family, friends, people from all over the world, assumed anyone wants to read it :)

I'll go to bed now, I have to get up early in the morning!


See you,
Valerie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen